tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Manager app language
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2008 19:35:24 GMT
Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
>> From: André Warnier [mailto:aw@ice-sa.com]
>> Subject: Re: Manager app language
>>
>> Attached the page I get.
>
> It got stripped off somewhere along the way.
>
>> In the official Tomcat, where is this page hidden ?
>
> The manager pages in 5.5 are generated dynamically by servlets in:
>   server/webapps/manager/WEB-INF/lib/catalina-manager.jar
>
> Now that I look in there, I have to correct what I said previously: there are indeed
German strings available for the manager messages, so something could have gotten switched.
 Will have to look at the source code to see what triggers use of the LocalStrings_de.properties
file.

Thanks.
Here is the page.
At least I'm sure this time that I attach it.
Grosse Bruder might still remove it though.