tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: tomcat 6.0.18 clustering.. session getting replicated partially
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2008 17:20:41 GMT
you're attachment didn't go through, just post a complete example
somewhere on the web.
for free support, you can't expect the other guy (me in this case) to
have to spend time setting up to replicate your environment
instead, you do the legwork, and you get help for free, not a bad trade
if you ask me
Filip