tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier>
Subject Re: [Http]ServletResponseWrapper.getOutputStream()
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2008 22:59:06 GMT
>> You should post your entire filter next time, if only so André can see
>> it ;)
> Yes, I'll resubmit it to your scrutiny when it's ready ...
I already saw it, copied it, saved it, studied it and sold it to a customer.
Now you guys are telling me it's not working ?

I did put Michael's name in it though.
// Captured on Tomcat users list
// Author : Michael Ludwig - 2008/11/21

I must admit that Michael's code and your discussions here (way over my
head) have definitely convinced me that I need a couple of years more of
Java studies before I attempt the agnostic POST filter.

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message