tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Tomcatx.x and vista
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2008 15:38:51 GMT
Thanks, that's a great reference.
Who would think of looking for "friendly error messages" ?
I guess MS must have had enough flak about that themselves, if they
provide ways to turn it off in the client *and* in the IIS server.
Now the only thing left to do is to provide a way to turn this off in
Apache and Tomcat, and all the other webservers out there.
:-)