tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 5.5 and x64 Windows
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2008 20:55:59 GMT
Hi guys.
Sorry to talk out of turn maybe, but if you do not know this already,
two bits of information :
- tomcat5/6.exe and tomcat5/6w.exe are but renamed versions of what you
find in Apache Commons Daemon (prunsrv and ...).  Somewhere around there
may lurk 64-bit versions of these programs.
- I seem to remember a thread earlier (within the last month or so) in
this forum where one of the luminaries (Mark or Chuck or..) indicated
some location where a 64-bit version of these programs could be obtained
on the Tomcat site.

HTH