tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Manager app language
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2008 16:29:41 GMT
> From: André Warnier [mailto:aw@ice-sa.com]
> Subject: Manager app language
>
> I have a strange happening in Tomcat 5.5, under Linux Debian.

Red flag goes up: real Tomcat, or Debian corruption?

> Apparently since today, the Manager app (accessed through
> /manager/html) responds with its main page in German.

Pretty cool.

A standard Tomcat does not have any German in it.  (There are French, Japanese, and Spanish
translations of some messages - and some distributions add other languages, but I've never
seen one with alternate language web pages.)

Have you been hacked?  (Or perhaps Google translation is more widespread than we knew...)

Großer Bruder aufpaßt Sie ie.

 - Chuck