tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: All threads (200) are currently busy
Date Sat, 01 Nov 2008 03:14:43 GMT
> From: AD [mailto:straightflush@gmail.com]
> Subject: Re: All threads (200) are currently busy
>
> the pastie link that I sent in my original post which was a
> kill -QUIT when the problem was happening.

Sorry, didn't realize that was a link to something useful.

There are a few threads waiting for input on various sockets, but other than that, Tomcat
is idle, just waiting for work to show up.  One thread is listening to httpd; is that where
most (or all?) of your requests come from?  Should there really be two threads listening for
ActiveMQ?

 - Chuck