tomcat-users mailing list archives

From dOE <doep...@gmail.com>
Subject How can I hard code the IP address on a single server with multiple Tomcat instances.
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2008 13:06:57 GMT
I have a server that I am hosting multiple Tomcat servers from, and the
issue I am running into is... - I have multiple IP's bound to the servers
interface, Tomcat _1 has port 8080 specified as its connector port.  The
second Tomcat_2 has port 8180 set as its conector port in its server.xml,
but regardless of these custom ports I am only able to reach Tomcat_1
through 8080, and 8180.  Is it possible to hard code the IP you want that
particular instance to listen on?