tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bai Shen" <baishen.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat stops with error after calling setclasspath.bat
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2008 13:47:19 GMT
I'm using 6.0.18, which unless they just put out a new version is the
latest.

I've already turned the echo on.  If you look at my first post, I commented
what happened in the batch files.  I can't see anything that would throw an
error.

I've enclosed the results of my running catalina start without the echo off
statements.