tomcat-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Joe Reger, Jr." <reg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: executor does not work with AJP connector
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2008 14:18:33 GMT
I upgraded to Tomcat 6.0.18 and am now getting a warning instead of an NPE:

org.apache.catalina.startup.ConnectorCreateRule _setExecutor
WARNING: Connector [org.apache.catalina.connector.Connector@210b5b] does not
support external executors. Method
setExecutor(java.util.concurrent.Executor) not found.

So it looks like external executors won't work with the AJP connector.

The problem I'm having is on highly loaded members of an app tier. They end
up with a bunch of stuck AJP threads.  I wanted to use the maxIdleTime
property of the Executor to kill them off.

How should I deal with stuck/idle AJP threads?  I'm load balancing with
Apache 2.2 and mod_jk.

Thanks,

Joe

On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 9:42 PM, Joe Reger, Jr. <regerj@gmail.com> wrote:

> Kinda late to this party but I've gotten the same NPE issue when adding an
> Executor to an AJP Connector on 6.0.14 (Win2000Server).  But, I've also
> gotten it to work on 6.0.14 on a different machine (Windows XP)... same
> server.xml.  Experimenting with the problem server I found that I could keep
> the Executor defined but simply not reference it from the Connector and the
> server started up (probably not much news there.)
>
> Questions:
>
> 1) Could this have something to do with a native OS feature somewhere in
> Tomcat?
>
> 2) You mentioned that it worked on 6.0.16... anybody know if there was a
> fix or if it's just an intermittent issue?
>
> 3) Should the Executor work with AJP?  I saw a post from earlier last year
> that said Executors don't support AJP.
>
> Thanks all!
>
> Joe
>
>
> On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 10:23 AM, Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <
> devlists@hanik.com> wrote:
>
>> just tried that with 6.0.16, and it worked
>>
>> Filip
>>
>>
>> nitin dubey wrote:
>>
>>> Nope.. here is the top portion of server.xml
>>>
>>> =====================================================
>>>  <Service name="Catalina">
>>>      <!--The connectors can use a shared executor, you can define one or
>>> more named thread pools-->
>>>    <Executor name="tomcatThreadPool" namePrefix="catalina-exec-"
>>>  maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="4"/>
>>>            <!-- A "Connector" represents an endpoint by which requests
>>> are received
>>>         and responses are returned. Documentation at :
>>>         Java HTTP Connector: /docs/config/http.html (blocking &
>>> non-blocking)
>>>         Java AJP  Connector: /docs/config/ajp.html
>>>         APR (HTTP/AJP) Connector: /docs/apr.html
>>>         Define a non-SSL HTTP/1.1 Connector on port 8080
>>>    -->
>>>    <Connector port="8080" protocol="HTTP/1.1"
>>> connectionTimeout="20000"               redirectPort="8443" />
>>>    <!-- A "Connector" using the shared thread pool-->
>>>    <!--
>>>    <Connector executor="tomcatThreadPool"
>>>               port="8080" protocol="HTTP/1.1"
>>> connectionTimeout="20000"               redirectPort="8443" />
>>>    -->              <!-- Define a SSL HTTP/1.1 Connector on port 8443
>>>         This connector uses the JSSE configuration, when using APR, the
>>>       connector should be using the OpenSSL style configuration
>>>         described in the APR documentation -->
>>>    <!--
>>>    <Connector port="8443" protocol="HTTP/1.1" SSLEnabled="true"
>>>               maxThreads="150" scheme="https" secure="true"
>>>               clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS" />
>>>    -->
>>>
>>>    <!-- Define an AJP 1.3 Connector on port 8009 -->
>>>    <Connector port="8009" protocol="AJP/1.3" redirectPort="8443"
>>> allowTrace="false"        executor="tomcatThreadPool"
>>> connectionTimeout="20000" />
>>>
>>> =====================================================
>>>
>>> --- On Wed, 27/2/08, Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devlists@hanik.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>> From: Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devlists@hanik.com>
>>>> Subject: Re: executor does not work with AJP connector
>>>> To: "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
>>>> Date: Wednesday, 27 February, 2008, 5:00 AM
>>>> you might have forgotten to uncomment or configure that
>>>> actual executor, hence the NPE
>>>>
>>>> Filip
>>>>
>>>> nitin dubey wrote:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>> Hi,
>>>>>
>>>>> I tried configuring executor in tomcat 6.0.14 for AJP
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> Connector like following:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>> <!-- Define an AJP 1.3 Connector on port 8009
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> -->
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>> <Connector port="8009"
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> protocol="AJP/1.3" redirectPort="8443"
>>>> allowTrace="false"
>>>>
>>>>>        executor="tomcatThreadPool"
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> connectionTimeout="20000" />
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>> While starting tomcat it gives this error.  Any
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> problem with the configuration OR this is a bug?
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>> Feb 26, 2008 1:42:36 PM
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.Digester startElement
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>> SEVERE: Begin event threw exception
>>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.ConnectorCreateRule._setExecutor(ConnectorCreateRule.java:61)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.ConnectorCreateRule.begin(ConnectorCreateRule.java:54)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.Rule.begin(Rule.java:153)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.Digester.startElement(Digester.java:1276)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(AbstractSAXParser.java:533)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractXMLDocumentParser.emptyElement(AbstractXMLDocumentParser.java:220)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:872)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:1693)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:368)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:834)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:764)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:148)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(AbstractSAXParser.java:1242)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.Digester.parse(Digester.java:1562)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load(Catalina.java:504)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load(Catalina.java:538)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.load(Bootstrap.java:260)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:412)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>> Feb 26, 2008 1:42:36 PM
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina load
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>> WARNING: Catalina.start using
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> C:\java\apache-tomcat-6.0.14\conf\server.xml:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.Digester.createSAXException(Digester.java:2726)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.Digester.createSAXException(Digester.java:2752)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.Digester.startElement(Digester.java:1279)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(AbstractSAXParser.java:533)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractXMLDocumentParser.emptyElement(AbstractXMLDocumentParser.java:220)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:872)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:1693)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:368)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:834)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:764)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:148)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(AbstractSAXParser.java:1242)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.Digester.parse(Digester.java:1562)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load(Catalina.java:504)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load(Catalina.java:538)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.load(Bootstrap.java:260)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:412)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>> Feb 26, 2008 1:42:36 PM
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.Digester startElement
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>> SEVERE: Begin event threw exception
>>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.ConnectorCreateRule._setExecutor(ConnectorCreateRule.java:61)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.ConnectorCreateRule.begin(ConnectorCreateRule.java:54)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.Rule.begin(Rule.java:153)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.Digester.startElement(Digester.java:1276)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(AbstractSAXParser.java:533)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractXMLDocumentParser.emptyElement(AbstractXMLDocumentParser.java:220)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:872)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:1693)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:368)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:834)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:764)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:148)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(AbstractSAXParser.java:1242)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.Digester.parse(Digester.java:1562)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load(Catalina.java:504)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:558)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:288)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:413)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>> Feb 26, 2008 1:42:36 PM
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina load
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>> WARNING: Catalina.start using
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> C:\java\apache-tomcat-6.0.14\conf\server.xml:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.Digester.createSAXException(Digester.java:2726)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.Digester.createSAXException(Digester.java:2752)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.Digester.startElement(Digester.java:1279)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(AbstractSAXParser.java:533)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractXMLDocumentParser.emptyElement(AbstractXMLDocumentParser.java:220)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:872)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:1693)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:368)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:834)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:764)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:148)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(AbstractSAXParser.java:1242)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.Digester.parse(Digester.java:1562)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load(Catalina.java:504)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:558)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:288)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:413)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>> Feb 26, 2008 1:42:36 PM
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina start
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>> INFO: Server startup in 0 ms
>>>>> java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:288)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:413)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>> Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.await(Catalina.java:630)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        at
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:590)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>        ... 6 more
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>      Share files, take polls, and discuss your
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> passions - all under one roof. Go to
>>>> http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>> To start a new topic, e-mail: users@tomcat.apache.org
>>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail:
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> users-unsubscribe@tomcat.apache.org
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>> For additional commands, e-mail:
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> users-help@tomcat.apache.org
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> To start a new topic, e-mail: users@tomcat.apache.org
>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@tomcat.apache.org
>>>> For additional commands, e-mail:
>>>> users-help@tomcat.apache.org
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>      Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Go to
>>> http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups
>>>
>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> To start a new topic, e-mail: users@tomcat.apache.org
>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@tomcat.apache.org
>>> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@tomcat.apache.org
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To start a new topic, e-mail: users@tomcat.apache.org
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@tomcat.apache.org
>> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@tomcat.apache.org
>>
>>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message