tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Using tomcat to hold many open connections.
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2008 21:39:25 GMT

Jan-

BB software has the potential to cause a considerable amount of havoc and heartache
you could be damaging the disks if you dont quiesce all of your DB,mail,ftp, tc servers first

I can see the utility to either turn on or turn off smart appliances though..

Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
within this transmission.