tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Serge Fonville" <serge.fonvi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about Tomcat context
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2008 09:37:04 GMT
First a few questions;
What does the app do
Do the deployed applications differ
What is the reason you want them separate
Do they share anything, reaml,db,files,....
Do you need to be able to update them easily (all in one go)
How do you intend to deploy them, war, copy, remote
Is it an option to upgrade to Tomcat 6.0

That said:

By simply copying the same files to different contexts you have the same
application available multiple times under different URLs.

Regards,

Serge Fonville