tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alexander 'boesi' Bösecke <boesi.j...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Changing from a self signed to an official certificate
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2008 13:12:06 GMT
>> But unfortunately neither of them work.
>
> Probably because you didn't set SSLEnabled="true" .

Oh verdammt, I missed it, while formatting the text to a readable version.

Thanks a lot for your help. Finally it works.

For getting this quite simple task done I used 3 days ... well I've
learned some things about keystores, configuring Tomcat, found this
mailing list and so on ... but wouldn't it be nice to have some clear
error messages? Especially the fact, that APR doesn't work with JKS is
unobvious. Ok 1 look in the doc of APR and it's clear but I had no
reason to look in that document ...

cu boesi