tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Increase accepted HTTP Header
Date Sun, 19 Oct 2008 18:51:54 GMT
Alexander Diedler wrote:
> Hello,
> By default there are a limit for http Header, that will be accepted by Tomcat. But we
have the configuration with a IIS Connector installed and this connector seems to truncate
the HTTP Header after 2KB. In the server.xml we can increase this limit, but it doesn´t matter
for the connector. So is there any other chance to increase the well-known HTTP header for
the webserver?

I could swear I have seen the same subject evoked only a few days ago,
either on this same list or on apache httpd's.
I even think there was a solution...