tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Markus Schönhaber <tomcat-us...@list-post.mks-mail.de>
Subject Re: MySQL DBCP Connection Example?
Date Sun, 19 Oct 2008 13:54:10 GMT
Martin Gainty:

> Im not baiting you but rebutting your wrong answer to davids right answer
> you pick fights with people and state what they say is wrong without doing any research

Oh, please, this is ridiculous!
You are wrong - as you are so often. And all the foot stamping of yours
won't change that.
Christopher was even kind enough to point you to the relevant part of
the docs to make the research *you* have failed to do easier.
Moreover, I have yet to see Christopher to "pick fights with people" or
to do name calling on others (as *you* did).

You should read Mark's reply to your previous post closely and do as he
proposes in the last sentence.

Regards
  mks