tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: can i compile .tag files on the fly? please help :(
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2008 18:29:08 GMT
I would guess from a brief look at the jsp 2.0 spec, the answer is yes,
but didn't read far enough to be absolutely sure.  You could read the
spec yourself for a definitive answer or just try it...  Personally I
find reality more fun.

- write a test tag
- write a jsp to test it
- run the jsp test
- modify the tag file only
- run the jsp test again

BTW, you should *really* upgrade your version of tomcat.  You'll be
happier with the results.

--David