tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Chad Kellerman" <sunck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat JVM not releasing deleted files (lsof show delete inodes taking up disk space)
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2008 12:13:03 GMT
It's actually a vendor supplied application.  I filed a bug/support request
and they returned with a patch.

I guess I was wondering if there were any jvm startup options I may have
over looked that may help with this sort of issues.  But it definitely seems
to be a coding issue.

Thanks,
Chad

On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 2:27 PM, Christopher Schultz <