tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mariano López" <marianolopezd...@gmail.com>
Subject is possible Single sign on authentication with unique page login on the same tomcat server?
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2008 08:22:33 GMT
Hi all,

I have implemented a custom single sign on JAAS login for a tomcat 6.018
server, it's works perfectly with my only context that I had until now.

I have added the second context into the same server and i like to set
<form-login-page></form-login-page> in web.xml context file to access a page
from the other context, but always starts the URL's page login with its name
context.

Can I reference a page of the other context or I will have to create other
page login for this context ?

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Mariano