tomcat-users mailing list archives

From sthirumalai <s_thiru...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat servlet instantiation error
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2008 14:02:20 GMT

That null pointer error goes off after some time. I am not sure but I think
that is because of file(s) updation with windows. After some time I get this
error only in the browser.

HTTP Status 404 - Servlet CMLogin is not available
Status report
message Servlet CMLogin is not available
description The requested resource (Servlet CMLogin is not available) is not
available.

The servlet is there and it is configured correctly in the web.xml. The
mystery is why it works after restarting the system.