tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "McEahern, Mark S" <mceah...@mail.slh.wisc.edu>
Subject RE: Deploying to a subfolder
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2008 16:43:31 GMT

The log says:

Oct 3, 2008 11:40:37 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext
resourcesStart
SEVERE: Error starting static Resources
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Document base C:\Program
Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 6.0\webapps\apps\myapp does not
exist or is not a readable directory
	at
org.apache.naming.resources.FileDirContext.setDocBase(FileDirContext.jav
a:141)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.resourcesStart(StandardContext.
java:3957)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4126
)
	at
org.apache.catalina.manager.ManagerServlet.start(ManagerServlet.java:124
7)
	at
org.apache.catalina.manager.HTMLManagerServlet.start(HTMLManagerServlet.
java:604)
	at
org.apache.catalina.manager.HTMLManagerServlet.doGet(HTMLManagerServlet.
java:129)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:617)
	at
tionFilterChain.java:290)
	at
erChain.java:206)
	at
e.java:233)
	at
e.java:191)
	at
org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(Authenticator
Base.java:525)
	at
:128)
	at
:102)
	at
java:109)
	at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:2
86)
	at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:84
5)
	at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(
Http11Protocol.java:583)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:447)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)