tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: can i compile .tag files on the fly? please help :(
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2008 19:07:51 GMT
> From: LoopInfinitum [mailto:jmarnell@emusic.com]
> Subject: Re: can i compile .tag files on the fly? please help :(
>
> so my question is, can tomcat 5.02a be configured to compile
> .tag files on the fly?

Your Tomcat version is a bit odd, since there never has been such any such level (Tomcat does
not use any alphabetic characters in its versioning).  If it's some offshoot of 5.0.2, that
level is over 5 years old and I don't think it was ever officially released.  Also, all Tomcat
5.0 levels are now deprecated (i.e., unsupported).

 - Chuck