tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "yann bizouerne" <yann.bizoue...@gmail.com>
Subject Tomcat with LDAP - admin part authentication
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 16:46:48 GMT
Hi,

I have installed tomcat 6 on our Lunix server.
I have configure it in order to use LDAP authentication for our application
and it is working fine.
My concern is about the admin part of the tomcat server.
Now the tomcat-users.xml seems not used anymore for the admin,manager part.
I have tried my LDAP login,password but it doesn't work for that part of the
server.
Does somebody have a clue how I can now go in the admin part of the tomcat
server ?
Thanks in advance
Yann