tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Maxim Veksler" <maxim.veks...@gmail.com>
Subject ${user.home} and other server.xml tags accepted by Tomcat?
Date Sun, 28 Sep 2008 11:19:30 GMT
Hello list,

I'm looking for a way to make my tomcat configuration more dynamic
without resorting to editing xm files. I considering doing this by
using parameter substitution.
I've seen from the SSL guide that tomcat will accept configurations
like """${user.home}""".

Is there a list, or a known set of these options that tomcat will
read? Getting at least a reference to the cataline_home will be very
helpful.

p.s.
I know from ant files that you can do ${env.SOMEVAL} to get the
environment, sadly this does not work here. Is there an equivalent
alternative ?

--
Cheers,
Maxim Veksler