tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bai Shen" <baishen.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Tomcat unable to find jars when deployed from Eclipse
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2008 18:54:06 GMT
I'm running Eclipse 3.4 with Tomcat 6.0.18 configured as a server. After a
bit of consternation, I was able to see my test html and jsp files.
However, for some reason, my servlet doesn't see the jar files it needs
unless I put them in WebContent\WEB-INF\lib.  Now I've already defined them
in Eclipse and checked the export option.  So why doesn't that work?

Am I doing something wrong, or am I stuck with the only solution being to
put them in the WebContent\WEB-INF\lib dir?

TIA.

Bai Shen