tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Gregor Schneider" <>
Subject Re: APR & SSL not working
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2008 15:47:10 GMT
Hi Marcus,

On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 4:56 PM, Markus Schönhaber
<> wrote:
> Is the libtcnative your Tomcat uses really linked against your self-compiled
> version of APR (ldd to check)?

looks as if you're becoming my personal hero...

I just had the development-headers of the APR installed, meaning the
APR was the pre-compiled Debian-version.

Now I've downloaded the APR-sources, compiled them with

./configure --with-devrandom=/dev/urandom

make && make install

Really a big, big thanks for helping me to make it work!

gpgp-fp: 79A84FA526807026795E4209D3B3FE028B3170B2
gpgp-key available @

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: