tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Thangavel Sankaranarayanan <tsank...@in.ibm.com>
Subject Re: tomcat ROOT
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2008 19:11:56 GMT
Hi Markus,

You can configure your worker tomcat in such a way that the needed /-worker
is mapped to the desired port and server.Similarly i think you can map the
Context as well!!I hope so!!

Regards,
Thangavel Sankaranarayanan

             Markus Lord
             <markus.lord@edu.
             sait.ca>                                                   To
                                       users@tomcat.apache.org
             09/09/2008 12:21                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       tomcat ROOT
             Please respond to
               "Tomcat Users
                   List"
             <users@tomcat.apa
                 che.org>

I have apache acting as a proxy for my tomcat and I'm wondering how I can
get this one application 'myapp' to show up without having the directory
name in the url.
So what I'm looking to do is have it as www.mysite.com instead of
www.mysite.com/myapp.

Thanks in advance.