tomcat-users mailing list archives

From George Baxter <gbax...@shutterfly.com>
Subject Re: Replaceing RequestFacade
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 20:16:51 GMT
Argh, I feel so stupid.  Thank you for bonking me on the head.  Feel free to bonk harder next
time.

Thanks!

George

On 9/9/08 5:53 PM, "Bill Barker" <wbarker@wilshire.com> wrote:

Your facade has to extend (Http)ServletRequestWrapper from the standard
servlet-api.  According to the spec, that is the only valid way to wrap a
request.  As you've seen, Tomcat enforces this restriction :).