tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <>
Subject RE: Accessing server directory from applet
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2008 22:30:09 GMT

If your client does'nt mind objects loaded into your browser
<embed src="TheAnschluss.swf" id="TestForFlex3" quality="high" bgcolor="#869ca7" name="TheAnschluss"
allowscriptaccess="sameDomain" pluginspage="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
align="middle" height="100%" width="100%">
      <object classid="clsid:PingMeOffline"
            id="TheAnschluss" width="100%" height="100%"
            <param name="movie" value="TheAnschluss.swf" />
            <param name="quality" value="high" />
            <param name="bgcolor" value="#869ca7" />
            <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="sameDomain" />

then I would start thinking about flex plugin
ping me offline as this is O/T for this forum

Waiting for Gegenwirkung Politische
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
within this transmission.