tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Problems upgrading from 6.0.14 to 6.0.18
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2008 13:35:51 GMT

Heiko-

can you use lsof to determine which processes are creating the file handles?
http://spatula.net/blog/archive/2007_10_01_spatula_archive.html

also try to bring up one webapp at a time for an hour or 2 until you determine where this
bug occurs
running lsof?

I would also suggest disengage NIOConnector run lsof on problematic webapp and engage with
problematic webapp and test as well

Takk
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note