tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 6 and images
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2008 21:29:15 GMT

static images,css and flash are normally served by apache http://httpd.apache.org/could you
explain specifically what you want to serve inside TC and why you prefer to serve <static>
resources in a container vs Apache http<d> webserver?Martin ______________________________________________
Disclaimer and confidentiality note Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates
to the official business of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender
does not endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does not
necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission. > Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008
13:26:48 -0700> From: mathias@snyltarna.se> To: users@tomcat.apache.org> Subject:
Tomcat 6 and images> > > Hi!> > I'm using tomcat with wicket framework for
my webapplication. My images,> css, flashes resides outside the container and therefor
I'm using a Servlet> to serve the files.> > Is there any builtin function to get
files outside the container?> -- > View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Tomcat-6-and-images-tp19260262p19260262.html>