tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Robert Gonzales <r_p_gonza...@hotmail.com>
Subject Script will not start Tomcat6 on restart
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2008 22:18:48 GMT

current EnviornmentRHEL 5JDK 1.5.0Tomcat6Virtual Machine Hello all,I am looking at our existing
script we are trying to find out why our script will not start Tomcat6. We have checked the
following.   Run level is 3 checked /etc/rc3.d for symbolic link,  here is what is listedS80tomcat6
 -> ../init.d/tomcat6Also checked /etc/rc.d/rc3.dS80tomcat6 -> ../init.d/tomcat6Checked:
/etc/init.d/tomcat6     Below is the script that is not starting the service