tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Amit Dixit <amit.di...@impetus.co.in>
Subject Suggest A Best Option
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2008 12:15:41 GMT

I want to listen at two ports in Tomcat 5.5. One is SSL enabled and another is unsecured port.
Currently I have created two Services in Tomcat, Is it the best strategy or I can satisfy
this requirement using one Tomcat Service only.

Thanks,
~AmitD

The information contained in this electronic mail transmission may be privileged and confidential,
and therefore, protected from disclosure. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer
without copying or disclosing it

or interference.

Impetus is the winner of the Economic Times Intel Smart Workplace Awards 2008 and the CNBC
emerging India 2008. Visit www.impetus.com for details.