tomcat-users mailing list archives

From ifa...@aol.com
Subject XP/Vista/Office 2007/IE Compatibility Question
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2008 14:33:45 GMT
Good afternoon. My company, Centocor, is in the process of upgrading
its operating System from Windows 2000 to XP/Vista and its Office 2000
to Office 2007. They have installed on, I'm not sure how many, some
computers Apache Tomcat, version 5.5. Please answer the following
questions at your earliest convenience:

1) Is the software compatible with XP? If not, what is the compatible
version and what are the costs involved in upgrading?

2) Is the software compatible with Vista? If not, what is the
compatible version and what are the costs involved in upgrading?

3) If the software is not independent of Office 2007, is it compatible
with it? If not, what is the compatible version and what are the costs
involved in upgrading?

4) If the software is not independent of IE, what versions of it are
compatible?

Thanks,

Isabel