tomcat-users mailing list archives

From bhooshanpan...@aol.com
Subject Re: Suggest A Best Option
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2008 06:35:43 GMT
If you are talking abt NT Service then I think only one service is
sufficient.

-----Original Message-----
From: Amit Dixit <amit.dixit@impetus.co.in>
To: 'users@tomcat.apache.org' <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 5:45 pm
Subject: Suggest A Best Option

I want to listen at two ports in Tomcat 5.5. One is SSL enabled and
another is
unsecured port. Currently I have created two Services in Tomcat, Is it
the best
strategy or I can satisfy this requirement using one Tomcat Service
only.

Thanks,
~AmitD

The information contained in this electronic mail transmission may be
privileged
and confidential, and therefore, protected from disclosure. If you have
received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying
to this
message and deleting it from your computer without copying or
disclosing it

________________________________
NOTE: This message may contain information that is confidential,
proprietary,
privileged or otherwise protected by law. The message is intended
solely for the
named addressee. If received in error, please destroy and notify the
sender. Any
use of this email is prohibited when received in error. Impetus does
not
represent, warrant and/or guarantee, that the integrity of this
communication
has been maintained nor that the communication is free of errors,
virus,
interception or interference.

Impetus is the winner of the Economic Times Intel Smart Workplace
Awards 2008
and the CNBC emerging India 2008. Visit www.impetus.com for details.