tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Yassine <yassine.elas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat logging properties
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2008 01:17:01 GMT
have a look here if you still need more info
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/logging.html

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 2:10 AM, Brian Clark <brianclark44@yahoo.com> wrote:
> At the bottom of my Tomcat 6.0.16 logging.properties file, I have the following entries:
> #org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.level = FINE
> #org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.level = FINE
> #org.apache.catalina.session.ManagerBase.level = FINE
> #org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener.level=FINE
>
> Aside from being commented out at the moment, I don't really know what these do. I couldn't
find any documentation on them. Can someone point me to something that explains what these
things might log? I'm struggling with an application issue, and my current logs and logging
levels aren't showing me much.