tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Gabe Wong <gabri...@ngasi.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat outputs php to stderr
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2008 20:03:49 GMT
Hi Serge,
Besides using PHP/Apache, the next best thing is Quercus. More info
could be found here:
http://quercus.caucho.com/
Regards

--
Regards

Gabe Wong
NGASI AppServer Manager
JAVA AUTOMATION and SaaS Enablement for Cloud Computing
http://www.ngasi.com
NEW! FREE Developer account for Hosted version on Amazon EC2