tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Gabe Wong <>
Subject Re: Tomcat outputs php to stderr
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2008 20:03:49 GMT
Hi Serge,
Besides using PHP/Apache, the next best thing is Quercus. More info
could be found here:
Serge Fonville wrote:
> Hi,
> I am developing a ticket system which should use servlets to connect to the
> various resources.
> Currently I am a php developer and busy to learn JSP/TLD/Servlets
> I installed Tomcat 6.0.18 with PHP 5.2.6 on Windows Vista Business (the
> production server will be running either Gentoo or CentOS).
> Installation went fine, no errors. just one thing I couldn't resolve.
> All output generated by php goes directly to the stderr log file instead of
> the browser (JSP and servlets work fine)
> I used
>  and to configure the two.
> I started reading about listeners, log4j and servlet mappings.
> This seemed over the top to me, so I decided to just ask the  question here.
> Any help is greatly appreciated

Gabe Wong
NGASI AppServer Manager
JAVA AUTOMATION and SaaS Enablement for Cloud Computing
NEW! FREE Developer account for Hosted version on Amazon EC2

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message