tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Gabe Wong <gabri...@ngasi.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 5.5 war takes 4 to 7 minutes to deploy
Date Sat, 27 Sep 2008 17:21:23 GMT
Sure sounds like it. Exactly what your are lacking may be listed in the
last column of the following command
cat /proc/user_beancounters
You may also want to ask your provider "Say how many other accounts are
sharing the server with me?"

--
Regards

Gabe Wong
NGASI AppServer Manager
JAVA AUTOMATION and SaaS Enablement for Cloud Computing
http://www.ngasi.com
NEW! FREE Developer account for Hosted version on Amazon EC2