tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mikolaj Rydzewski <>
Subject Re: How to access JNDI resources on Tomcat level
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2008 14:46:13 GMT
Mikolaj Rydzewski wrote:
> Now, I want to setup Josso single sign on system ( and
> force it to use JNDI DataSources as well. With no luck.
Here's the solution for anyone interested (addition to typical josso setup):

    * define DataSource within GlobalNamingResources (e.g. jdbc/users)
    * add JNDI support to josso webapp (e.g. and ResourceLink to
      META-INF/context.xml and resource-ref to WEB-INF/web.xml)
    * reference DataSource from josso-gateway-config.xml using
      java:comp/env/jdbc/users as its JNDI name

Enjoy ;-)

Mikolaj Rydzewski <>

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail: