tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pid...@pidster.com>
Subject Re: Some Prilim questions
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2008 16:27:16 GMT
David Smith wrote:
> I have no idea where you are going with this ... it makes no sense to
> the original question.

Don't worry. I think they're testing a humour module.

> --David
>
> Martin Gainty wrote:
>> the referenced jndi lookup in the webapp context is located in India and the DB is
in Ithaca NY the Indian JNDI lookup is considerably slower than 'ordinary JDBC connection'
from NY

>> With Warm Regards
>> Martin
>> Disclaimer and confidentiality note
>> Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business of
Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not endorse distribution
to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does not necessarily endorse content contained
within this transmission.