tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: tomcat_trend.pl script is showing Unknown log entry for mod_jk
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2008 07:32:32 GMT
Gerhardus.Geldenhuis@gta-travel.com wrote:
> Hi Ankush,
> As far as I know that scripts is not really maintained any more and need
> a fair amount of tweaking. I might be wrong though.

That's true.

What kind of statistics do you want to produce?

Nowadays it's more convenient to not use JkRequestLogFormat (which mixed
access log type line with the usual jk error log, but instead use the JK
notes to directly log jk related information inline to the Apache access
log.

See "mod_log_config" in

http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/reference/apache.html

Regards,