tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Apache 2.0 Authentication LDAP
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2008 11:09:06 GMT
Arun Raj Ramkumar wrote:
> Hi,
> Yes , that is my scenario. Please let me know what are the settings or
> changes I need to do for Apache authentication via LDAP.

I already did.
Just click on the link I provided in the previous answer.
This is a help forum, and we do what we can.  But people who ask for
help are expected to at least make a little effort to read the available
on-line documentation, which in this case is very good.
Then try to set it up following the instructions.
Then, if there is something you do not understand, you can always come
back here with a precise question.
Ok ?

André