tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Landry Stephane Zeng Eyindanga <LANDRY-STEPHANE.ZENG-EYINDA...@BULL.NET>
Subject Cannot see cluster MBean
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2008 09:58:02 GMT
Hi all,
Here I come again. Can anyone help me please ? I am working on an
application that uses tomcat clusters (tomcat 6).
I follow all the steps on clustering guide
(http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/cluster-howto.html). I see all
the MBeans but not the cluster MBean. is it a bug ? Is this  MBean still
registered in tomcat 6.
this is my cluster configuration:

<Cluster className="org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.SimpleTcpCluster"
                 channelSendOptions="8">

          <Manager className="org.apache.catalina.ha.session.DeltaManager"
                   expireSessionsOnShutdown="false"
                   notifyListenersOnReplication="true"/>

          <Channel className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.GroupChannel">
            <Membership className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.membership.McastService"
                        address="228.0.0.4"
                        port="45564"
                        frequency="500"
                        dropTime="3000"/>
            <Receiver className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.transport.nio.NioReceiver"
                      address="auto"
                      port="4000"
                      autoBind="100"
                      selectorTimeout="5000"
                      maxThreads="6"/>

            <Sender className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.transport.ReplicationTransmitter">
              <Transport className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.transport.nio.PooledParallelSender"/>
            </Sender>
            <Interceptor className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.TcpFailureDetector"/>
            <Interceptor className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.group.interceptors.MessageDispatch15Interceptor"/>
          </Channel>

          <Valve className="org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.ReplicationValve"
                 filter=""/>
          <Valve className="org.apache.catalina.ha.session.JvmRouteBinderValve"/>

          <Deployer className="org.apache.catalina.ha.deploy.FarmWarDeployer"
                    tempDir="/tmp/war-temp/"
                    deployDir="/tmp/war-deploy/"
                    watchDir="/tmp/war-listen/"
                    watchEnabled="false"/>

          <ClusterListener className="org.apache.catalina.ha.session.JvmRouteSessionIDBinderListener"/>
          <ClusterListener className="org.apache.catalina.ha.session.ClusterSessionListener"/>
        </Cluster>

Thanks