tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: number of worker threads in Tomcat 6
Date Sun, 14 Sep 2008 12:17:50 GMT
Madhav wrote:
> Hi André,
>
> Thanks for the reply, but the link is about configuring Tomcat which I know.
> What I'm looking for is how to get these information inside servlet, i.e. in
> java code. Please let me know that or point me to any resource if you know
> that.

I don't really know.
But I can imagine that, from within your servlet, you might be able to
"move back up the hierarchy" starting from e.g. the ServletRequest or
ServletContext, back up to the Host, the Engine, to the Connector, and
then to its properties, no ?
Or maybe that is not possible for security reasons ?

Gurus ?