tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Steve Ochani" <ocha...@ncc.edu>
Subject Re: Beginner
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2008 15:57:04 GMT
On 12 Sep 2008 at 13:07, sathish kumar wrote:

Send reply to:	Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Date sent:	Fri, 12 Sep 2008 13:07:25 +0530
From:	sathish kumar <sathish.kumar434@gmail.com>
To:	users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject:	Beginner

> Hi Everyone,
> I have joined the tomcat project. Could you point to me to some
> study
> material where I can understand the architecture of tomcat and how
> things
> work?

I'm not sure what you are exactly looking for but since Tomcat follows the Java Servlet
Specifications it might help to read that.

Depending on which version of tomcat you are using (since each one implements a diff.
version of the spec.)

http://java.sun.com/products/servlet/download.html

-Steve O.