tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jack Woehr <...@well.com>
Subject Re: Why GlassFish
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2008 16:07:45 GMT
Leon Rosenberg wrote:
> Still, tomcat is the better implementation, simply because it doesn't
> have all the ejb stuff :-)

I rise to agree with Leon. The reason I'm using Tomcat right now
(and pestering the list with build questions, thanks for the help) is that
it's simpler. I'm not /interested/ in application servers. I just /need/
one.

NetBeans supporting Tomcat closes the loop for me.

Thanks to the committers and architects for a manageable piece of open
source.

--
Jack J. Woehr            # "Self-delusion is
http://www.well.com/~jax #  half the battle!"