tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Robert K. Vanderhoek" <rob...@nhdeeds.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 6 (Unable to find servlet or load servlet jar from a client jar)
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2008 20:00:30 GMT
Thank you for responding to the post.  I have looked at the web.xml in
the /usr/apache-tomcat-6.0.18/conf directory.  I've tried creating my
own web.xml under the /usr/apache-tomcat-6.0.18/webapps/belknap/WEB-INF
directory which i will attach.  It would be greatly appreciated if you
have any advice on changes i should make to it in order to get it to
work, thank you.

Robert

--
Robert K. Vanderhoek