tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Woytasik Joe" <Joe.Woyta...@sentry.com>
Subject Problem with AJP connector
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2008 21:00:18 GMT
We are running IIS6 and Tomcat 6, with the AJP connector forwarding
traffic from IIS to Tomcat.  Everything has been working well until we
started running some load tests.  When we ramp up our testing we start
to see the following errors in the connector log.

[Wed Sep 24 14:28:42 2008] [3456:1504] [error] jk_ajp_common.c (1879):
(IppsClaimsWorker) Connecting to tomcat failed. Tomcat is probably not
started or is listening on the wrong port
[Wed Sep 24 14:28:42 2008] [3456:1504] [error] jk_isapi_plugin.c (1082):
service() failed

What could be causing this issue?  Any help or troubleshooting tips
would be appreciated.

Thanks-
Joe

This e-mail is confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose
or use the information contained in it.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please
tell us immediately by return e-mail to Email.Control@sentry.com and delete the document.

E-mails containing unprofessional, discourteous or offensive remarks violate Sentry policy.
You may report employee violations by forwarding the message to Email.Control@sentry.com.

No recipient may use the information in this e-mail in violation of any civil or criminal
statute. Sentry disclaims all liability for any unauthorized uses of this e-mail or its contents.

This e-mail constitutes neither an offer nor an acceptance of any offer. No contract may be
entered into by a Sentry employee without express approval from an authorized Sentry manager.

Warning: Computer viruses can be transmitted via e-mail. Sentry accepts no liability or responsibility
for any damage caused by any virus transmitted with this e-mail.