tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Brian Clark <brianclar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Tomcat logging properties
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2008 00:10:49 GMT
At the bottom of my Tomcat 6.0.16 logging.properties file, I have the following entries:
#org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.level = FINE
#org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.level = FINE
#org.apache.catalina.session.ManagerBase.level = FINE
#org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener.level=FINE

Aside from being commented out at the moment, I don't really know what these do. I couldn't
find any documentation on them. Can someone point me to something that explains what these
things might log? I'm struggling with an application issue, and my current logs and logging
levels aren't showing me much.

Thanks,
Brian