tomcat-users mailing list archives

From albrecht andrzejewski <albrecht.andrzejew...@ema.fr>
Subject Re: Tomcat migration from T5 to T5.5 mail
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2008 13:14:24 GMT
>> Any idea?
> Your configuration all looks good. Which version of Tomcat are you running?
> Are you sure there isn't another copy of mail.jar hanging around? What
> happens if you remove the one you are using?
>
> Mark

It sounds right, Mark.

Although i have said that it wasn't "double mail.jar error", it could
be that. I experienced putting twice the mail.jar in the server
commoon lib and in the webapp libs, and it gives a class cast
exception. But having more than one mail library available for mail
package can produce this "NoSuchProviderException:smtp" so.

http://forums.sun.com/thread.jspa?messageID=4111277
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Cannot+send+email+due+to+'javax.mail.NoSuchProviderException'+SMTP+error

Check also for "commons-email-1.0.jar"...

--
Albrecht ANDRZEJEWSKI
Créateur - Incubateur Technologique