tomcat-users mailing list archives

From AlexM3 <ams...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat migration from T5 to T5.5 mail
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2008 14:26:34 GMT

Hello,

Here is the result of a find in the tomcat5.5 directory
#> find /usr/local/tomcat5.5_svh/ -name "*mail*"
/usr/local/tomcat5.5_svh/common/lib/mail.jar
#>

Is there any path that Tomcat could be loading?

If I move mail.jar out of $CATALINA_HOME it says the same:
javax.mail.NoSuchProviderException: No provider for smtp
        at javax.mail.Session.getProvider(Session.java:433)
        at javax.mail.Session.getTransport(Session.java:627)

If I move mail.jar out of $CATALINA_HOME it says:
javax.servlet.ServletException: javax/activation/DataSource

org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.doHandlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:841)

org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:774)